upon checking my bank account on payday i noticed an unusual charge that i didnt authorize..after calling my bank & calling the Cool Handle website,i wasnt able to resolve the issue with Cool Handle,the woman who answered was a foreigner,i couldnt hardly understand her,plus there was static in the line.So this was the amount taken from my account $5.25 INTERNATIONAL PROCESSING FEE!..I LIVE IN THE US!..$262.80 for the service i guess.They say they have a NO REFUND POLICY!..I say i didnt sign up,resend me the email showing confirmation..Im still waiting for that,cause IT NEVER HAPPEN!.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $275. This person is overall dissatisfied with Coolhandle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coolhandle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Coolhandle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

Kerrville, Texas, United States #992322

I signed up only 12 usd was to be pulled 2xs they pulled out over 200 then my bank called from fraud I will be given letter to fill out but they would not honor the withdrawal they they need 1000 cust they been in business years