Eastland, Texas

I come home from work and my husband is very upset and almost in tears! He told me he had been on the computer looking up his email and did not realize that the web he was on was going to charge so he canceled. the next day he was checking his bank account and 180.00 was withdrawn from the coolhandle company.policy said 72 hrs to cancle but they did it in less then 72hrs and have not received the funds back.he is disabled and the amount he gets is 740 a mo.we have 2children under-18.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coolhandle. The most disappointing about website hosting from Coolhandle was stole my money, inhuman business tactics and way of advertizing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coolhandle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Coolhandle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

Bluehost - Charged for extra 4GB of VPS RAM but never provided the resources Bluehost "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..." Read more Shopify - Delivery Service Review Shopify "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..." Read more Shopify - Fraudulent online stores Shopify "Shopify is promoting scams. It's allowing scam artists and fraudulent stores to steal people's money. Stores sell stuff and then delete themselves from Shopify and customers don't receive the product..." Read more Shopify - NO product, NO communication Shopify "I have ordered two products through two different companies with shopify and I have received neither. There is also no communication. No reply to emails sent. How are they still..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more