Eastland, Texas

I come home from work and my husband is very upset and almost in tears! He told me he had been on the computer looking up his email and did not realize that the web he was on was going to charge so he canceled. the next day he was checking his bank account and 180.00 was withdrawn from the coolhandle company.policy said 72 hrs to cancle but they did it in less then 72hrs and have not received the funds back.he is disabled and the amount he gets is 740 a mo.we have 2children under-18.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coolhandle. The most disappointing about website hosting from Coolhandle was stole my money, inhuman business tactics and way of advertizing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coolhandle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Coolhandle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments