Gary Allen 4 minutes ago Chicago, Illinois, United States #1332765 I filed a complaint with the California Attorney General Office on Coolhandle because they have not returned my refund after three months of correspondence and plan to sue them for false advertisement in regards to their cancellation policy if they do not comply with my complaint. If interested, please call 773-969-4816 for a possible class action law suit against their company. I think this is a terrible company and should be taken off the market for stealing consumers money and in reference I plan to get mines back along with a whole lot more for their actions in regards to my complaint.

Review about: Coolhandle Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Advertising policy, Deceptive advertising, Internet crooks, No cancellation allowed, No cancellation.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

user31418944
Huntington Beach, California, United States #1335573

Hello Gary I guess I'm in the same boat that you are in 3 months ago however I'm just 3 days into it I'm 62 years old on a fixed income retirement and I just looked into it thinking that I was just investing $37 for the moment so far it's cost me over $500 and they have returned $67 so far. I just got off the phone with them and they told me once again that we will supply a ticket I told them well just to let you know you're being recorded and I'm run this up the flagpole all the way to all social Outlets that I can so if there's any way you could use my help or you have any tips that I might use my name is Rocky Gregory my number is 408-991-4683 feel free to call if you just want to shoot the breeze or you got a hot tip or anything or if I can help this is total BS you know and I know it.