I was on the internet doing surveys and COOL HANDLE popped up. It stated that, if I put in my card number, a deposit of 150.00 or more would be deposited into my account. The next thing I new, the 179.40 had been deducted from my account but nothing had been deposited. He had stated that 300.00 would be deposited. To say the least, i AM ALSO PISSED. I'm on limmited income, and now broke for 10 days. There was no mention of a fee or joining his organization. Let this be a warning to others.

it. stated

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $179. This person is overall dissatisfied with Coolhandle. The most disappointing about coolhandle web hosting at Coolhandle was dishonest misleading and unethical business tactics Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coolhandle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Coolhandle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

Why in the world you give your acct.# over the Internet to a total stranger???

I watched the entire video, as well, just wanting to see how long it would be until he announced how much this was going to cost. AMAZING! That anyone would believe this nonsense of receiving $ 1000 a month, just by pushing a button.

REALLY!!??

C'mon people!Use your head!