This company is a scam . They take your money for numerous add ones that they say is needed in order to make money , you have 30-90 days to get a refund.

The coach called me the next day after I joined and wanted $2000 more for marketing. I told him that I didn't have that type of money and he gave me a 1800 number to call and cancel. I called that number numerous times for a refund and never gotten a reply back or anything . I called month after month until I was frustrated .

I called my credit card company and reported them as a fraud/scam company that don't have any customer service . They have another company in USA doing the customer service cause that company is outseas somewhere . The company doing the customer service don't have any way to even get in contact with cool handle . I reported them to my credit card company and they investigated it and refused to refund my money cause they couldn't get in contact with cool handle either.

I told the guy, I want his supervisor and that my bill was paid in full everything but the fraud/scam charges that I wasn't going to pay .

The supervisor issued me a new card and got the refund from the bank that they deposit the funds into for cool handle . Stay away from this fraud scam company and EZ Team they are the same scam companies

Review about: Coolhandle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dishonest misleading internet crooks deceptive advertising.

Comments