On May 30th I went to the website of coolhandle and ordered one item $37 during the middle of the night my bank account was emptied down to $5. I've been charged for 4 items I did not order I have been in the process of trying to get my money back since May 30th I'm still trying to get my money back has it this day June 2nd I've received $67 back according to their policy they have 48 hours to return funds what a joke don't know what to do so I just keep calling then I stumbled upon you guys bet your *** I'm going to call them and tell them there being recorded. Is there anything new folks can help me with even a good idea?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1340776

This *** Gerard has called me from customer service looking for my father from the following numbers in Washington state:

2068553715 and 2068666896

He couldn't even state his company's services and after screening him with questions he didn't even know what he was talking about, being a former employee working in the internet industry myself. There are other reports of not receiving refunds for services not rendered.