100% full Not resolved
2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I had Cool handle Account from the time when it was Called Pronethosting.Everything was going fine we never faced any major problem till This August.When my credit card was declined by them, I tried 8 different Credit Cards and everything was not accepted by them.

They suspended my account immediately. I tried to do transaction for more than 60 times but all of them failed. I contacted the Billing Department and reply Came from Mr. Adam R, who told me that Coolhandle is not gonna keep me as a customer, but they will help me in moving my data.

Also, they will activate the panel for 72 hours so, i can move my data myself. After 3 days finally they activated my Panel. When i logged in I was shocked to see that there was no data in it. I immediately revert back with the problem.

2 days have passed there i am still waiting for any reply from them.I have raised several tickets for same there is no reply from Billing or technical support.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of coolhandle reseller hosting plan from Coolhandle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Coolhandle to "please provide my backups".

The most disappointing in user's experience was i didnot liked the customer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coolhandle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments