Coolhandle - Not getting Support At all.

I had Cool handle Account from the time when it was Called Pronethosting.Everything was going fine we never faced any major problem till This August.When my credit card was declined by them, I tried 8 different Credit Cards and everything was not accepted by them.

They suspended my account immediately. I tried to do transaction for more than 60 times but all of them failed. I contacted the Billing Department and reply Came from Mr. Adam R, who told me that Coolhandle is not gonna keep me as a customer, but they will help me in moving my data.

Also, they will activate the panel for 72 hours so, i can move my data myself. After 3 days finally they activated my Panel. When i logged in I was shocked to see that there was no data in it. I immediately revert back with the problem.

2 days have passed there i am still waiting for any reply from them.I have raised several tickets for same there is no reply from Billing or technical support.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I didnot liked the customer support

Reason of review:
Product or service
Coolhandle Reseller Hosting Plan
Review category
review #689346 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coolhandle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.