Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs.I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a message saying that my one account was just suspended because they couldn't process the 267$ on my account credit cart.
That account was supposed to have been cancelled 2 years ago and this was guaranteed to me by their customer service rep on the phone!!. Now all of a sudden 2 years later here they try to bill my card for $267 for hosting. What rip off artists.
Thank God I changed my card since then.Go F,,, yourselves Coolhandle
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Coolhandle Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..."
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "First Issue: I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "Got the 100 prepaid card as a gift (didn't include the receipt with the gift card). Once I opened the pack the card had the last five digits scratched..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."