1.9
Privacy and Data Security

Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs.I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a message saying that my one account was just suspended because they couldn't process the 267$ on my account credit cart.

That account was supposed to have been cancelled 2 years ago and this was guaranteed to me by their customer service rep on the phone!!. Now all of a sudden 2 years later here they try to bill my card for $267 for hosting. What rip off artists.

Thank God I changed my card since then.Go F,,, yourselves Coolhandle

Sincerely,

Darren Kondrat

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coolhandle web hosting. Coolhandle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coolhandle web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coolhandle.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

Shopify - Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more GreenGeeks - Didn't Provide the 30-Day Full Refund GreenGeeks "First Issue: I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was..." Read more Shopify - Straight Outta Love Shipping Service Review Shopify "I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963. I..." Read more Coolhandle - Cool Handle Webhosting Scam Coolhandle "The website www.coolhandle.com is actually run out of Aedificatore Limited Souliou, 11, Vamiko 5, 1st Floor, Office 14, Strovolos Nicosia P.C. 2018 Cyprus The order page ONLY shows monthly costs. When you get the actually..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more