1.9
Privacy and Data Security

Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs.I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a message saying that my one account was just suspended because they couldn't process the 267$ on my account credit cart.

That account was supposed to have been cancelled 2 years ago and this was guaranteed to me by their customer service rep on the phone!!. Now all of a sudden 2 years later here they try to bill my card for $267 for hosting. What rip off artists.

Thank God I changed my card since then.Go F,,, yourselves Coolhandle

Sincerely,

Darren Kondrat

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coolhandle web hosting. Coolhandle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coolhandle web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coolhandle.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments