The website www.coolhandle.com is actually run out of
Souliou, 11, Vamiko 5, 1st Floor, Office 14, Strovolos
Nicosia P.C. 2018
The order page ONLY shows monthly costs. When you get the actually charge it is for 12 months. After contacting their support email (you can't reach them by phone -just a recording) you are informed that not only aren't you getting a refund, if you contact your credit card company and have them open a disputer they will cancel your hosting immediately and you still won't get a refund.
This is truly a buyer beware situation. Go with a reputable company such as HostGator
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive practices
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coolhandle Web Hosting
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs. I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a..."
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "Ordered for a VPS and recieved: - Recieved a non-functional VPS - Extreme poor performance (Memory and connection) - Was faulty already right from the start: - Slow and almost non-existent support - No..."
- "I came across his resume online:http://www.indeed.com/r/bc990602143907d2Every word of it is nothing but lies. I have checked out his references and was told that every time he was at work he..."
- "Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam. The split was over 3 feet long. I had..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."