The website www.coolhandle.com is actually run out of
Souliou, 11, Vamiko 5, 1st Floor, Office 14, Strovolos
Nicosia P.C. 2018
The order page ONLY shows monthly costs. When you get the actually charge it is for 12 months. After contacting their support email (you can't reach them by phone -just a recording) you are informed that not only aren't you getting a refund, if you contact your credit card company and have them open a disputer they will cancel your hosting immediately and you still won't get a refund.
This is truly a buyer beware situation. Go with a reputable company such as HostGator
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive practices
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coolhandle Web Hosting
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "Hi this is to leave my review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. I am an online book seller - onlyschoolbooks.com and from India. I must say I am..."
- " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I was born in the late 60s and was brought up having Hostess snacks. I enjoyed them. Since the new company, the taste of these snacks are horrific! I just..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."