The website www.coolhandle.com is actually run out of
Souliou, 11, Vamiko 5, 1st Floor, Office 14, Strovolos
Nicosia P.C. 2018
The order page ONLY shows monthly costs. When you get the actually charge it is for 12 months. After contacting their support email (you can't reach them by phone -just a recording) you are informed that not only aren't you getting a refund, if you contact your credit card company and have them open a disputer they will cancel your hosting immediately and you still won't get a refund.
This is truly a buyer beware situation. Go with a reputable company such as HostGator
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive practices
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coolhandle Web Hosting
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider. I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit..."
- "I had Cool handle Account from the time when it was Called Pronethosting. Everything was going fine we never faced any major problem till This August.When my credit card was..."
- "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Bought a touch screen lap top from Tiger Direct online. When it came, we realized it has no touch screen hardware, or that it wasn't functional - in short, the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."