Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Extremely crooked business.i just read better business bureau and all the complaints.

wow... same issues i had. extremely rude customer service people too. asked 20 times to speak to a supervisor.

finally was going to transfer and she hung up 2 time. 3 times and 45 minutes. to tell me that the supervisor cant do cancel the billing. To me it is b s.

filled b b b also. lots of fraud.. waiting for my money to be returned. and to have my information removed from there system.

entering this complaint to any all web searches.

please do not use this system.this is a scam and bad business.

heidiv38 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Coolhandle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Coolhandle to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stole my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coolhandle and coolhandle web hosting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1340782

This *** Gerard has called me from customer service looking for my father from the following numbers in Washington state:

2068553715 and 2068666896

He couldn't even state his company's services and after screening him with questions he didn't even know what he was talking about, being a former employee working in the internet industry myself. There are other reports of not receiving refunds for services not rendered.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1332765

I filed a complaint with the California Attorney General Office on Coolhandle because they have not returned my refund after three months of correspondence and plan to sue them for false advertisement in regards to their cancellation policy if they do not comply with my complaint. If interested, please call 773-969-4816 for a possible class action law suit against their company.